04 April 2011

Tiny Chopsticks

Monday, Monday....// , you are not so bad when I only have to work a half day. :)

Can I just say... I have the greatest, most loving husband in the world!!!!!!! He has always believed in me wayyyyy more than I ever believed in myself, and his love & care for me is evident in everything he does. I can't imagine anyone making me happier. I love you, Onion. <3





We played tennis again today. Somehow we keep choosing the hottest days to go play, but it was nice to get out in the sun. Matt worked on my front and backhand swings with me today, and I'm definitely seeing some improvement. You know how a person can say one thing, that just makes everything click? Well, that happened last week, and ever since then it's just gotten easier and easier.





We couldn't resist picking up robin eggs at the store today. They are so YUM. I tried their spicy california roll for dinner. It was... /eh. I guess I'm pretty spoiled with food now because we cook at home so much. The only time we eat out is for awesome sushi, and the fresh&easy sushi, like most grocery store sushi, just doesn't compare. We have found some good stuff at Ralphs though, and they actually have a sushi chef there. They also have tiny octopuses that I haven't yet been convinced look good to eat. Who knows/... Maybe I'm missing out?

I just downloaded the BlogPress app, and I'm testing it out here for the first time. So far, I'm lovin' it, like McDonalds. No hassle uploading pics to my computer to use in my blog. Now I can add them right into my post on my phone. Handy. I'm such a geek.

Ok, time to munch on robin eggies and watch Castle (Nathan Fillion is aMAZING!!!/).

Hasta luego from San Diego.

love.nu


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. i dislike wordpress because you can't make your text justified on the app. ;-( and i do that for all of my blogs. of course, i could probably just set it to justify in the css file, but that's too logical for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said wordpress, but i mean blogpress. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I'm finding that it has some issues, but it can still be helpful in some ways. :p

    ReplyDelete