14 April 2011

Three Things Thursday: You've Got Pollen On Your Nose

It's already Thursday again and time for me to tell you three things that I love.  How do I narrow it down?  There are so many things I love and enjoy.  Well, here's a little a taste of what's on my mind this week.

01: Portal 2



This morning, Matt Chewiwie reminded me of the fact that my game is coming out in 4 days!!  I am SO anxious to play this!  I love Portal.../  it has a special meaning to Matt and me..  Remember these?


I bought Matt the PS3 copy for his 30th.  With that version, you get a free PC copy if you link your Steam account, which is a pretty sweet deal.  He bought me the PC version on Steam, so we will be able to play co-op.  I am SO EXCITED!!!!!/

02: She & Him


I have been listening to the She&Him albums a lot this week.  I just love the mood their music puts me in.  I have a great pandora channel going too, and a lot of good, fresh artists pop up in there all the time, which makes it refreshing to listen to.  This week I've been working on a lot of graphics, and I think this is some of the best music to listen to while I'm doing that.  Love.  Love.  Love.  <3

03: Tavern Bowl


This new place recently opened up in the North County mall, and I'm looking forward to paying a visit!!  It sounds awesome.  If you get the Get1Free coupon books in the mail, you should have a couple coupons in there for Tavern Bowl.  We're going to have to go check this place out soon!!  Oh, and I love their logo!


Well, today is my last full day with dark brown hair.  Tomorrow it goes away.  Back to classic.  Say goodbye!!

One more thing before I am done.  Matt & I watched this video a few minutes ago.  I don't think I have ever laughed so uncontrollably at the same time as feeling terribly sad.  Just watch it.  Poor baby duckies.  But I love how they just get up, shake it off, and go back to walking in a line as if nothing ever happened.


Konbanwa!!

love.nu

2 comments: