07 April 2011

Three Things Thursday

I would love to write more tonight, but I have to keep this short&sweet because I just don't have the time right now. Things I'm digging right now..../

01: Floral Prints




I love all the floral prints that are in style right now for spring! So pretty! This is one of my bandeaus that I LOVE as well. That print is one of my favorites, and it's pretty versatile.

02: My Office





My firefly/serenity posters are now up on the walls in my office! Everything is coming together nicely. I'm still looking forward to going shopping for more office decor with Shellie sometime soon. I have a couple more walls to fill. I love decorating../ especially when it includes subtle geekiness//? Is that a word?

03: Seeing Matt do the things that he is talented at.




Today after work, I went to meet up with Matt where he was filming a group project for school. It's so awesome to watch him take charge as a director and be creative. He is so talented. He put me in his film as an extra (I am victim to a vampire). I didn't want to go tonight because I wasn't feeling well, but I'm glad that I did. It turned out to be very fun.

That's all folks!! Maybe you'll hear more from me tomorrow.

love.nu

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment