21 April 2011

Stars Crashing 'Round



Ok... it's Thu-thu-thu-Thursday!!!  Three things Thursday, to be exact.  And I'm soooo incredibly tired.  This has quite possibly been one of the most personally challenging weeks of my life.../  and I mean that in a good way.  Oh yes, Tuesday my phone decided that it didn't want me to be heard anymore.  It broke.  It was inevitable.  But why did it have to happen when I was on the phone with my boss, when he was travelling.... when I really needed to be able to communicate with him??  Sabotage.  Sooo... once Matt got home from class, we had to go to the Apple store and get it checked out.  They ended up giving me a new phone because it was a hardware issue.  Yay!  New phone!!

Anyway, yesterday Matt had a whole slew of people over to our house to shoot a sitcom/artsy film for one of his classes.  He wrote the script, directed, and filmed!!  Awesome, yes?  And he cast me as one of the characters.//...  so I had my first taste of acting.  It took awhile to get things set up so that we could begin filming, but once we got going it was really fun.  We didn't finish until like 10-10:30, and I was exhausted afterward.  I can't wait to see how it turns out though!  I hope I did ok with my acting!!  I will definitely post the video when it's finished.

Today, was a new challenge as well.  My workload has become somewhat overwhelming recently at G&A, and there's more on the way soon, so we started looking to fill a clerical assistant position this week.  I put up a craigslist ad for all of 3 hours and received around 80 resumes!!  Yeah/... crazy, right?  So we narrowed down a list of people to call for an interview, and those who were available came in today.  I am going to be managing the new hire, so Greg had me take the lead on several of the interviews.  Honestly, I was a little nervous at first, but it turned out to be pretty easy.  I've never been on that side of the interview before, so it was definitely an interesting experience.

Came home from work today, and there were people at my house AGAIN!!  Haha... /Nice guys though, and it was cool to talk to them and get to know them a little bit.  Well, I guess I should get going on my 3 things, eh?  Then I can FINALLY sit down and play Portal 2!!!!!//

01: This Zelda Theme Remix


02: Acting In Old Earth Productions








03: High Fives!!


"Relapse high-five! That's where we high five, then it gets awkward for a bit, and then we high five again."
- Barney Stinson

Happy National High Five Day!!!!!



love.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment