03 April 2011

[untitled]

I love how quiet, calm & refreshing Sunday mornings feel.  Soaking it up, and starting off the day right with a bowl of miso and a cup of matcha....  Oh, and a little blogging too.

Playing tennis on Thursday was EXHAUSTING but really fun too.  Matt is a good teacher, and I'm starting to get the hang of it a little better.  We played a set, and the competition pushed me to try a lot harder.  Funny how that works.

Friday we had a great time entertaining Ally.  Matt made his amazing, magically-delicious pad thai.  Yum!  We went to fresh&easy to grab a few groceries, and then Ally & I made Missouri cookies (aka no-bake-cookies, dirt-clods, and caca cookies/via Facebook)!!  Our grandma used to make them for us all the time when we were little, and it had been years since we'd had them.  They were just like I remembered.  Soooo easy to make though, and I think they're a great cookie to make when it's hot out because you don't have to heat up the oven.  We watched Seven while our cookies cooled, and later we watched an episode of Dollhouse before going to bed.





Yesterday, we met up with Mom to go shopping for some baby gifts!!!  Naturally, I always love shopping for baby things..., and I have to admit I had a slight case of baby fever...  We got some SUPER cute things, and had fun spending time together.  I bought Matt a peanut butter cup from Godiva, which was the worst $4.50 I have ever spent!!  It wasn't even very good.  :(  Back at my parents' house I dug out a ton of my stuff from storage, and packed it into my car to bring home.  I'm looking forward to going through it in the next few days.  Matt & I were planning on playing tennis when I got home, but we were both tired, and I wasn't feeling very well, so we opted out.

Today is all about relaxing and catching up.  I have a free photo book from Shutterfly that I want to put together with photos of Tobi.  Hopefully I'll get in some Zelda time today too.  I'm playing through Twilight Princess right now.  Such a fun game!!  I love the art style they used.

Happy Sunday!!

love.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment