02 May 2011

Smile Like You Mean It

Ahhhh.... here again.  I'm going to say this first thing: I don't really have anything to write about today.  Today was just one of those days that has to happen to get you closer to the more important, eventful days.  It's just a stepping stone.  And I hate that.  I want every day to be meaningful and intriguing.  This is not to say that I am depressed.  I am not, by any means.  The day was nice.  Happy.  But it's not one that I will remember a few months from now.  Isn't it strange that we have days like this?  I think by writing this now, I am already making the day more memorable.  Do something creative.  Think.  Speak.  That's how I should prevent days like this.  Don't allow them to remain ordinary/.

I am beginning to plan a LAN party, which will probably take place in early June.  I'm very excited about it!!  A couple weeks ago, it donned on me that we have enough space in our house that we could host a LAN.  I hope that all goes well with it.  If everyone has a good time, it may be something that we can do pretty often.  I think it's a great idea for something to do with friends, since it doesn't really involve spending money.  I will get an invite going some time this week, and I hope we can get a good group of people to come!!!

Ok ok.  So in light of National Pet Week, why don't I introduce you to my kitty-babies!!  We have two cats now.  Indie is my black cat (she has a little spot of white on her belly in the shape of a heart), and KC is Matt's silver tabby/white cat.

Little Indie inside my desk!

She was so tiny!  She has always loved climbing inside of boxes.  She tries to do it even when the box is clearly way too small for her.


One of my best friends-Indie has been through a lot with me.  <3

Beeeeeautiful fur!!




She almost always sleeps on Matt's feet.

We love them more than I can say....//  They are truly our family.  Until next time../...

love.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment