24 May 2011

Jack & Sally

Ok.... take a break, Nikki.  Ok..OK.  Things have just been non-stop lately.  This year is just flying by.  When is it going to slow down so I can catch up?!  I have 3 days off this weekend.  It's hardly a vacation, but hopefully it will help.


I've missed so much here, where do I even start?  Uhhh... /ya know.  Maybe most things are better off not said.  Let's not go there.  Let's just keep this simple.  Emotions are running high the past few days, which means I'm super-sensitive.  I wish I could just flip a switch and turn that off.  I know that I can't control most things in my life.  There are a very small amount of things that I can control, and when those things start going off and doing their own thing..//  well it's pretty damn frustrating.  It is nice to have people there to back me up and support me when I get overwhelmed though.  Come on!!  I want to get back to happy, optimistic me again!!!

Matt is finished with his first semester already!!  Sooo happy for him!  He worked so hard this semester, and I really hope that he gets the grades he deserves for it.  We started playing Terraria last week.  I know... it looks like a dumb, little kids' game.  It is SO FUN!!  Haha.... having a good time digging and building.  I'm thinking about renewing my WoW subscription.  I should have some more time on my hands soon, and now I'm starting to miss it again.  Hoping Phil&Izzy will be able to play again soon too!!

We went to my boss's 40th Birthday Party on Saturday, which was pretty awesome.  Scotch, Wine, Tequila & "other" tasting tables, plus lots of other yummy stuff.  It's always fun hanging out with everyone outside of the office.


On Sunday, my Uncle Terry was in town, so we had dinner with him at my parents' house.  It was great to see him.  It's too bad that we don't get more opportunities to see our cousins as well.


So today I'm throwing out the healthy stuff and giving you a recipe that I got from Stacy a few years ago that's extremely simple and just plain delicious.  That reminds me../...  at Christmas I made a trifle that was absolutely ridiculous.  Sooooo terribly rich,..  and bad for you.  I'll have to find that recipe for another time.  Haha....

Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip:

1 (8oz) Package Cream Cheese
1 (1 pint) Jar Marshmallow Cream

Use mixer to cream together cream cheese and marshmallow cream.  Serve with fruit.  Enjoy!!


You can call me a cheater.  This is the easiest recipe ever.  But it's one of my favorites!!

love.nu

1 comment: