22 August 2011

Nine of Seven

Here is a little something that has been going around lately.  I thought it looked fun!!


1: Japan (of course!!  Matt & I would love to go there.)
2: Canada (Ottawa/Burlington to visit my friends!!)
3: England
4: France
5: Italy
6: Greece
7: Australia

(Edit: I would rather go back to the east coast again before visiting any of these places.  I miss it like you wouldn't believe.)


1: I would love to finish my wedding scrapbook.  Reaaaally lagging on that.
2: Plugs that look like pearl earrings to wear for special occasions, like this.
3: A little herb garden.
4: Flower shoe clips, similar to these.
5: Cup cozies & other crafts with felted wool.
6: Weddings invitations & special event announcements for friends.
7: A baby!!  (not yet though.... I have a "cradle list" to get through first.)


1: Joss Whedon
2: Alyson Hannigan
3: Jason Segel
4: Jeri Ryan
5: Patrick Stewart
6: Nicholas Brendon
7: Neil Patrick Harris


1: A house in Princeton, NJ.
2: The Harry Potter book set.
3: A domestic fox. (yeah, I'm totally serious!!)
4: A new dress & shoes to wear for special occasions.
5: Apple Pumpkin scented candles from Yankee. (too bad they discontinued my favorite scent.)
6: A new car.
7: A pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!!  Yes!  It's time!!


1: Poor grammar, poor spelling or both.
2: People who don't teach their children manners.
3: People who don't train their dogs.
4: Calling customer service for anything.
5: Small talk.
6: Most girls.
7: Spiders.


1: Fight Club
2: The Wizard of Oz
3: Pan's Labyrinth
4: Serenity
5: Death Proof
6: I Heart Huckabees
7: My Neighbor Totoro


1: Spending time with my husband.
2: Being greeted and followed around by my cat when I come home.
3: Good food.
4: Trying new things.
5: Everything about Fall.. colorful leaves, cold weather, wonderful smells, hot drinks, baking...... & the best holidays.
6: Photography & artsy crafting.
7: Snow!!


1: Snowbirds & Townies -Further Seems Forever
2: Gold & Silver -Stavesacre
3: Neutron Star Collision -Muse
4: Living In Twilight -The Weepies
5: Indie Rock 'n' Roll -The Killers
6: The Way You Look Tonight -Frank Sinatra
7: Pearl Of The Stars -Coheed & Cambria


1: yips
2: poppycock
3: hippocampus
4: doodle
5: morass
6: hogwash
7: phalange

No comments:

Post a Comment