26 August 2011

From Far Away Points

I have been missing the East Coast terribly this past week.  I want to be there.  I want to live there.  I want to experience the thunderstorms, see the leaves turn, feel the air chill, see the snow....  I don't belong here.  I feel like we're in limbo... waiting until we can start doing what we want with our lives.  But I wouldn't give up Matt's education for anything.  It will all be worth the wait.  We will get there.  There is so much that we want to do.  I'm looking forward to all that we have planned for our future, but I'm also doing my best to enjoy what we have now.  I have so much to be thankful for.  I love my life with Matt.  And I am so grateful that we were able to go to the East Coast for our honeymoon.  Never have I fallen so in love with a place.  That's all for now.  Just reminiscing...

Central Park, NYC

Princeton Campus, NJ

Princeton Campus, NJ

Sunset, Doyelstown, PA
love.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment