30 March 2011

Your Adventure Begins Here

Just got done doing pilates, and I feel great!  I really feel more a lot more energized afterwards.  Today was a pretty typical day at work, but it was good nonetheless.  I finished putting together the bulletin board that I bought for the office.  I put photos in it and hammered hooks into the wall to hang it.  Perfectly level on my first attempt.  Go me!!  Here's what it looks like:


I've been having a great time coming up with ideas for decorating the office a bit.  I'm so over staring at blank white walls all day.  The marketing director ordered a bunch of Firefly/Serenity retro propaganda posters to put up in his office.  I was SUPER jealous until he offered me the ones that he didn't use.  Holyyy..... I bought frames for them, and they're ready to go up in my office.  They look SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME.  Plus, he also let me bring home the leftover Star Trek and Avatar: The Last Airbender posters that he didn't use.  Score!!  The Star Trek ones are a similar style to the Firefly ones.  You probably know what I'm talking about.... If not click here.  I'll try to remember to take some more photos when they get put up.





Ok, so I was wrong in my first post here.  I have been blogging on and off in different ways for the past 4 or 5 years... it's just that the last "off" trend has lasted for almost 2 years.  Haha... I totally forgot about my other blogs!!  Well, there's proof of how poor my memory is.  My last blog was in 2009, and it was all about wedding plans.  The funny thing is... my last post was only about a week after I got engaged.  I guess wedding planning just took up too much time to write!  Makes sense...... I did only have 4.5 months to plan.  I started a blog a year ago to write down all of the details of our proposal, wedding, etc, but I never even finished the first post.  I suck.  I know.  Worst.  Blogger.  Ever.

Well, take your last good look at my dark hair while you still can because next Tuesday it's going away!  I am going to go back to my natural color.  Do we remember what that is anymore?  I feel kind of torn about whether or not I should do it, but I just can't keep this up anymore.  It's a lot of work & money to keep my hair this color, and as much as I love it... it's just not worth it right now.  I'm kind of excited though.  My hair has been dark for almost 2 years now, and I'm starting to miss my dirty-blondness.

I am making dinner tonight since Matt is at class.  I'm antsy to go get started because I'm trying something new, that could be amazing.  I will share it tomorrow if it's nom-worthy, but until then I'll just keep you wondering.

End of line.





love.nu

1 comment:

  1. stoked for your hair color change and i want to hear how your food turned out... nom-worthy or not! hehe. oh and about three things tuesday - i guess we should switch it. glad you'll do it with me! hehe. we will start next week! <3 love you. glad to read your blogs and keep updated and such!

    ReplyDelete